Nick Dolinic HVAC
For more than ten years, Nick Dolinic has served the St Louis area as the premier choice for quality heating and cooling solutions. We are a full-service company providing repairs, replacements and installations on all makes and models of heating and cooling equipment.
We want to be your “One Stop Shop” for all heating and cooling solutions.
So what makes Nick Dolinic HVAC stand out from the competition?
- Nick Dolinic oversees all aspects of your project personally
- We provide free estimates in writing and will work with you to meet your needs
- Emergency Service Available 24 Hours 7 days a week
- FREE FINANCING FOR 1 TO 5 YEARS
How’s that for a start?
We don’t stop there! We’ll personally work with you to provide a solution that is friendly to your schedule, wallet, and any other special requests. Our professionals are standing by to get you a personalized quote within minutes. Why not fill in the easy form below to get your answers now? There is no obligation, and we’ll even provide free estimate in writing.
Nick Dolinic Heating and Cooling is a family owned and operated business founded by Nick Dolinic, the company President. Nick started as an HVAC contractor specializing in repair and installations of gas and oil warm air furnaces, hot water boilers, steam boilers, central air conditioning units and water heaters.
Nick started the company after finishing college at Ranken Technical College. The company has continued to grow, increasing in both customers and employees, becoming one of the most respected heating and air conditioning companies in the area while maintaining its family philosophy of caring about every customer.
At Nick Dolinic Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC, we continue to grow and expand into a true “full service” company with the customer in mind.
Our Promise To You
- The work we do in your building is as important to us as your building and tenants are to you.
- All technicians will have proven skills to do the job right the first time.
- We will take special steps to protect your building and tenants during all work performed.
- Liability insurance coverage will be in place to protect you and your building.
- You will be fully protected if one of our employees is injured on the job.
- Only new, top quality parts and materials will be used.
- All warranties will be in writing.
- All warranties will be transferable.
- Comprehensive first-year maintenance program will be included for TRANE equipment.
- Financing is available.
- We are licensed, bonded and insured so you have peace of mind and protection.
- We are a drug-free company.
- Employees have passed background checks.
- Our work is guaranteed.
- Our technicians receive ongoing training to ensure we use the most current equipment, technology and processes.